The members and staff of Grant County Fire District 3 are dedicated to fire prevention and life safety.
We aspire to maintain the highest standards of training and readiness in order to serve our community to the best of our abilities, with the highest regard given to the safety of our members and the public we serve.
Our values guide how we work together and with our community:
- We provide safety for the members of the Fire District and the communities that we serve.
- We provide the best service possible to the people that we serve.
- Board and staff act with integrity and are ethical leaders.
- We make the best use of our human resources.
- We seek excellence in all that we do.
- We make the best use of financial resources.
- Our volunteers are a critical component of the Fire District team.
- We strive for clarity about our decision-making processes.
- We foster quality communication amongst our staff and volunteers.
- We promote strong teamwork across the Fire District.
- We hold each other and ourselves accountable for our actions.
- We listen to and inform the communities that we serve.
- We promote a sense of fun and energy in the work that we do.
- We represent the Fire District in all that we do.